Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he go happy feet in the playoffs. When will he learn. Neil Odonnell has a cooler head than Peyton.

I can't believe that fumble. I was about to die at that point. Thank god Ben got a fingertip on him.

Why can't we defend the Colts like the Steelers, Chargers and Seahawks did? Does it take a genius to see that all three played 3-4 defenses with a lot of blitzes?

We'd better do that to the Colts next year.

JDee

I totally agree with the 3-4 defense idea, as I posted earlier. We would not have to entirely switch the defense, just have a special package just for the Colts. Can it be that difficult to have the ability to play the 4-3 or 3-4 depending on the team you are playing??

granted there is no true NT, but I could live with deactivating a DT and subbing the other 3 more frequently. Bulluck would be a nice WLB in a 3-4, Sirmon and Kassell could probably take the inside slots and surly someone can take the SLB position, I think it would be even more effective if it was used sparringly, that is agianst Indy.

would not matter though cause Dehr Schwartzie believes that "you cannot blitz Manning" - I heard him say it the last time the Titans let him throw 4TD's against them.

TitanJeff said:
peytonchokes.jpg

Can any smart computer type people make that avatar size?

Peyton Manning and the Freddie Mercury Effect...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O2WsSclZqAI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O2WsSclZqAI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

direct link

got to love a good que ball when the stakes are high!!!

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TupqfWd7cAA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TupqfWd7cAA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dj2.gif

direct link

It's fun to make a deal with fate.
How many beers do you guess Bipolar had that day?
driveby.gif

Sec....

Your videos seem to verify one thing. Manning did have terrible blocking.

Fun if your a steeler fan; but i'm a titan fan.

RollTide said:
Your videos seem to verify one thing. Manning did have terrible blocking.

Fun if your a steeler fan; but i'm a titan fan.
RollTide, I don't know if your aware, but I happen to like you. I like your angry rants, your slighted statistical analysis, your total disdain for anything non-congruent with your own point of view. It's quite admirable in a way...

Now, on Peyton Manning and the Colts... man, I thought we had an understanding. The thing is, because the Titans have been total weak sauce for the past two season, and were unable to beat the Colts in 2003... that's 6 straight losses to a division rival. I do not expect the Titans to knock off the Colts in 2006...that makes a possible 8 straight with no end in sight. :coffee: wake up. The Colts own the Titans. It's that simple. Since we are unable to beat them... I'll root for anyone who can... I don't care if it's the faders or the fags... I hate losing to the stinking Colts...

I REFUSE to subscribe to the
"if you can't beat them join them" mentality.:irked:

Now Manning is the best qb in the league... except maybe Tom Brady...
Are you happy? If we could beat the Colts I wouldn't hate them like I do. I just can't root for a rival that close (afcs) that has owned us for that long. I don't care if he's UT... when we beat them... I'll chill with the hate... Till then I'll live vicariously through ANY of the other 30 teams they will play that do whoop 'em.

Is that so hard to understand?

ps- there is no AFC Central... ancient history to me.

edit: pss- I don't mean to sound like a 5-11 team going home and feeling sorry for themselves.

GoT said:
just better make sure you got your protection problems worked out at home
is that in reference to Manning and the divisional round being played in Indy?
else, I'm sorta lost... try that again on me JEDI master.

you were talking about a stupid interview Gayton did and I was obviously too obscure in referencing a stupid interview Gayton did - his whinnie griping about "protection" problems after the squeeler game this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back