Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Yeah...we're sorry...guess the team knew what they were doing when they signed you. Everyone here man up, (including myself) because we all called for this dude's head week 1.

I was kinda pissed he got to stay after Denver but Id never judge a player off one game.

Vrabel knows what hes doing

Makes me feel good

Dude straight balled out today.

No way in hell we win this game without him. Didn't think he would make that last FG at all.

We officially have our FG kicker.

Yes, he’s is getting back to being the old reliable clutch kicker he’s always been!

After he kicked the game winner against Denver, I said that they would and should give him at least another week or two based on his history of success. I’m glad that they did.

Look I called him GostCUTski during the Denver game but in my defense...

tenor.gif

I tried to ya’ll
This man would learn the Titan way and be great!!!! Best kicker in the game!!!! Super Bowl bound with a Super Bowl leg!!!!!!!

I think I rightly said give him 1 more game, and then if he misses some gimmes, cut him loose. i didnt want this FO doing what they did last year- sticking too long with a kicker post surgery when he was obviously not the same.

But he proved he’s back and really really good! yay for him! yay for us!

I was kinda pissed he got to stay after Denver but Id never judge a player off one game.

Vrabel knows what hes doing

Makes me feel good

agree. I was pissed at Denver game, then when Vrabel said it would get fixed in his Monday presser I calmed the F down. Vrabel seems to know when players are done or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back