Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make his ass irrelevant, but our garbage ass defense isn't going to get us anywhere in the end folks. This is a one and done team when we get to the playoffs. They can't stop any offense.

Make his ass irrelevant, but our garbage ass defense isn't going to get us anywhere in the end folks. This is a one and done team when we get to the playoffs. They can't stop any offense.

That's my big takeaway from this game. Team isn't a contender with this defense. They have to be perfect on offense to win squeakers...

Our defense only allowed 3 points in the 2nd half and forced 3 turnovers. I think our defense going to start to play really well from here on out. Its more about consistency. 5-1 and hopefully we get back our best DB soon.

Wanted to like this guy, but I just had no confidence at all he would make the 46 yarder.

At this point, I would be fine not kicking a damn FG anymore. Just tired of these misses.

Still baffled why we didn't draft Blankenship from UGA. Too bad he signed with the Colts as an UDFA and is doing pretty good.

Thankfully there's a lot of good FG kickers coming out this year.

Wanted to like this guy, but I just had no confidence at all he would make the 46 yarder.

At this point, I would be fine not kicking a damn FG anymore. Just tired of these misses.

Still baffled why we didn't draft Blankenship from UGA. Too bad he signed with the Colts as an UDFA and is doing pretty good.

Thankfully there's a lot of good FG kickers coming out this year.

Had to grab that QB in the 7th round that we ended up cutting.

Just when it looked like Gostkowski had fixed his first game meltdown it rears it’s ugly head again the past couple week. And flat out cost us this game.

I think if we went into OT we would have won. The offense finally started steam rolling, and the defense had a sold second half. That missed kick ended another big win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back