Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cairo Santos 100% on PAT's (15/15?) and 14 for 16 on FG. Hope Sunday he doesn't show how REALLY bad an idea it was to cut him.

Wonder if Brinkley has been the problem all along with our kickers.

this is funny and sad at the same time cause it might be real

Yup in a way its like damn man feel bad for the kid but I blame the ownership or whoever made that decision and put him in that spot.

I mean this is a topic that on the surface seems like a small deal - but its not! It needs to be addressed more.

The veteran punter from NE Allen had a helluva game.

This is primetime. Big lights. Division foe. This isn't a preseason game. Just because a kid from FedEx looked good in practice - does not mean you sit a veteran who KICKED VERY WELL. I just don't get this move! It's so bizarre.

And I hope this Daniel kid get's another chance elsewhere to kick - but how can you go back to him after that; when they didn't even release Allen. Ugh just a head scratching move that may have cost us the division.

Really the team should have drafted a kicker. But really hate that for Daniel. As he had a rough night. Should have had Allen IMHO.

Really the team should have drafted a kicker. But really hate that for Daniel. As he had a rough night. Should have had Allen IMHO.
Who would you have drafted?

Of the 3 kickers picked in April only one is playing and he sucks as bad as our guy...

We were in a bad spot at kicker with no means to fix it this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back