Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the ST coach. Ks we released killin it elsewhere. And JRob not seeing it.

JRob hasn't seen much this year. 2020 draft class and his FA acquisitions have all disappointed, to say the very least. Robinson is not as elite as a lot of people on this board thinks. I'm not saying Robinson is a terrible GM, he's just overrated by the fanbase.

Regarding Gostkowski, he's not going anywhere for the simple reason is that he is a former Patriot. It's really the only reason he was brought in the first place. Greg Joseph could not have been any worse this season

JRob hasn't seen much this year. 2020 draft class and his FA acquisitions have all disappointed, to say the very least. Robinson is not as elite as a lot of people on this board thinks. I'm not saying Robinson is a terrible GM, he's just overrated by the fanbase.

Regarding Gostkowski, he's not going anywhere for the simple reason is that he is a former Patriot. It's really the only reason he was brought in the first place. Greg Joseph could not have been any worse this season

JRob slightly above average GM.

Of course they are sticking with Gostkowski....

Former Patriots stick together.

this season is completely on Vrabel at this point. He made the choice to use an unproven kicker over Allen - cost us a game. Gostkowski already cost us the Pitt game. If Gost keeps missing FGs and XPs, and we lose because of it.. it's all Vrabel

as much as I liked Vrabel the last two years, he's wearing out his welcome pretty quick with this bullshit season

Robinson might as well not even exist, no draft picks have contributed, no offseason moves have contributed.. why the fuck are you here?

this season is completely on Vrabel at this point. He made the choice to use an unproven kicker over Allen - cost us a game. Gostkowski already cost us the Pitt game. If Gost keeps missing FGs and XPs, and we lose because of it.. it's all Vrabel

as much as I liked Vrabel the last two years, he's wearing out his welcome pretty quick with this bull**** season

Robinson might as well not even exist, no draft picks have contributed, no offseason moves have contributed.. why the **** are you here?

'This bull.shit season' as you put it, after 10 weeks we are 6-3. Someone already commented in another thread that at the same point last year we were 4-5. Not sure about the year before.

Now I know we have a good roster so expectations should be high. I get that. I also know we have had a couple of really poor performances and could/should be 7-2 or even 8-1. But you cant win them all. There are no/hardly any easy games in the NFL.

The differences between being 9-0 (Pitt) and 6-3 is minimal.

That said, the weaknesses are obvious and have been pointed out on here ad nauseum as early as us being 4 or 5-0.

I just wouldnt call it a bull.shit season just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back