Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great decision to keep him. Kern was an absolute stud, but there was no way we could let Stonehouse walk. So glad we kept him around.

Here is a crazy NFL record that I hope Stonehouse never breaks

most punting yards in a game --- Leo Araguz 709 yds

The next closest only went for 565 yds.... Kerns most was 549 yds against the Fins in 2017

Forget thread. Kid should get his own movie. Full time punter, part time bouncer (cause we know punters need a 2nd job) kicking everyone with his full swing punter kicks in the nuts launching them across a bar. Got the perfect name and title for it. "Stonehouse"

Would be better than the shit that Connor mcgregor is filming the now. Gonna be as insulting as Mel Gibson playing William Wallace in Braveheart

Here is a crazy NFL record that I hope Stonehouse never breaks

most punting yards in a game --- Leo Araguz 709 yds

The next closest only went for 565 yds.... Kerns most was 549 yds against the Fins in 2017
But Stonehouse could do that in 5 punts.

Im willing to bet, if the next closest stadium is a straight enough line from where he’s punting, he could get it inside the 20.

Stonehouse is literally the only thing letting the defense catch their breath...

Offense sure isn't doing it's part, so Stonehouse booming it 55+ gives them a few down-series to get their feet back under them (short of a blown coverage)

Forget thread. Kid should get his own movie. Full time punter, part time bouncer (cause we know punters need a 2nd job) kicking everyone with his full swing punter kicks in the nuts launching them across a bar. Got the perfect name and title for it. "Stonehouse"

Would be better than the **** that Connor mcgregor is filming the now. Gonna be as insulting as Mel Gibson playing William Wallace in Braveheart
Should have Kern roll in like Sam Elliott in Roadhouse being the crafty old vet ass kicking.

Got a feeling he's not looking too hard for work....

Yeah- an article quoted him saying he and his family love the Nashville area and the Titans organization. He wants to spend time with his family and would be available in the event the Titans needed him.

Is this guy a stud or what? 2 punts did barely going to the endzone but that's just him smashing the hell out of the ball as he's just too far out for placement. But damn he can bomb that pigskin.

Only halfway through the season, but happy to say I was wrong. I figured his inexperience might cost us a game or two. Now if he can only work on his directional kicks and short-field kicks.

I still say we bring Kern back as a ST coach. His analytical mind in terms of preparation, practice, and weather conditions was amazing.

It would be hard to argue against Stonehouse being the MVP of the team so far. He is the one guy who can flip the field and that is so so important in football to force the other team move the ball 80 yds for a TD. With how inept our offense has been at moving the ball they aren't flipping the field. The defense can better dictate things when they have the offense in a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back