Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for some recognition for Stonehouse. Rookie punter breaks an 80+ year old record for gross punting average and also the record net average for a rookie.

Titans Punter Ryan Stonehouse’s Jersey and Cleats Headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame After Record-Breaking Rookie Season
Just went to the Hall in November. His cleats and jersey don’t replace an old one either. I honestly can’t recall even seeing that previous record listed anywhere in there.

They have like a new room being expanded that has any new HoF records. Josh Allen is in there for something, Kyler Murray is, a specific INT from SD is in there. Not of it is among the previously existing Halls.

Hard to explain if you’ve never been there, but plenty of room for more expansion. Love to see some more Titans.

Just went to the Hall in November. His cleats and jersey don’t replace an old one either. I honestly can’t recall even seeing that previous record listed anywhere in there.

They have like a new room being expanded that has any new HoF records. Josh Allen is in there for something, Kyler Murray is, a specific INT from SD is in there. Not of it is among the previously existing Halls.

Hard to explain if you’ve never been there, but plenty of room for more expansion. Love to see some more Titans.
I just think it's cool that he broke such an old record and as a rookie.

I don't know that it deserves anything in the Hall of Fame, honestly...but sounds like they put a lot of random stuff in there.

sadly a big chunk of Stonehouse's success is due to the ineptitude of the Titan O

I guess 90% of his kicks he was asked to boom it not place it... so boom away Stonehouse

Titans led the league in 3 & outs which led directly to all the boom! kicks

hopefully Stonehouse is asked to place the ball inside the 20 way more next year because the Titan O is actually getting some first downs

sadly a big chunk of Stonehouse's success is due to the ineptitude of the Titan O

I guess 90% of his kicks he was asked to boom it not place it... so boom away Stonehouse

Titans led the league in 3 & outs which led directly to all the boom! kicks

hopefully Stonehouse is asked to place the ball inside the 20 way more next year because the Titan O is actually getting some first downs
Not a record you want to have as a team...but Stonefoot did his job well.

The kid has a big leg and was a great move even though we all loved Kern and hated to see him go.

We definitely needed him this year with all of those 3 and outs. Hopefully next year he’ll only have a punt or two per game instead of 10!

I saw Stonehouse kicking off a tee near the sidelines before a game when FR was injured. Was not pretty. Clearly not as easy as you would think.

2nd in the league in number of punts... But one thing that really stood out too was 236 punt return yards more than the next closest. So what happened to our special teams aces? Special teams was brutal on both sides... Besides Stonefoot booming em.

2nd in the league in number of punts... But one thing that really stood out too was 236 punt return yards more than the next closest. So what happened to our special teams aces? Special teams was brutal on both sides... Besides Stonefoot booming em.

Easy. Outkicked out coverage. Guys were catching the ball before they could get there LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back