Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Aight fellas.. Superbowl predictions. Let's see who can get the closest.

I literally haven't watched anything for 2 weeks pertaining to the SB. Still hurting over our loss to the average Bengals, when indeed we could've, should've and would've been in the SB if not for our Giraffe looking, turnover machine QB.

I'm going to go with the Rams 33-21. That Rams DL is going to be too much for the Bengals OL to handle. Rams also going to run the ball on them too.

Let's go Rams. Don't want to see Burrow win a SB this early in his career. Let him go through the pains like 9 out of 10 QB's have to. Plus, I hate their fans.

Anyone having a SB party? Not me, never do. Just going to fry up some wings and place a Red Baron pizza in the over, along with a few drinks and call it a day.

Yeah. I listen to Bomani Jones, but outside of what he has discussed with his guests, I haven't watched a second of Super Bowl coverage.

Also, never do the Super Bowl party thing with work the next day and all.

I like the Bengals, but for the most part, I've never seen them as a threat to the Titans, which is what has allowed them to be my secondary team. So this is tough. I don't want them to get a win before us.

Rams 31 Bengals 28
Donald has a big day. Breaks Super Bowl record with 5 sacks. Bengals keep it close with big plays from Chase and Mixon but can't contain Kupp all day. Stafford is one of my favorite players in the league. I've been a long time Lions fan since the late 80's. It'll be great to see him win the big one.

As far as parties go, I've never been one for them. Just usually hang out and eat some wings and tacos with my family. Maybe drink some wine

Rams 31 Bengals 28
Donald has a big day. Breaks Super Bowl record with 5 sacks. Bengals keep it close with big plays from Chase and Mixon but can't contain Kupp all day. Stafford is one of my favorite players in the league. I've been a long time Lions fan since the late 80's. It'll be great to see him win the big one.
I have 31-28 bengals.

I think it will be close. I think we see big defensive plays but overall a lack of defense As both teams reach 350+ yards of offense. I see 2 TO each and no surprise, the SB MVP (the most worthless of all awards) go to a QB.

For a non QB to win MVP, it will have to be a solely awesome game as 2 players having big games negate each other and the QB automatically is default just by getting on the field and being on the winning side,

Is the Rams defense as good as ours or better?

I feel like they can terrorize Burrow - frankly, as we did - and just need the offense to function and not be careless with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back