Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Wilson was an absolute heat seeking missile all night. Had a great game. Gutted for him that soft hold got called.

Refs called the game in a totally different (& consistent) fashion for 59 mins until that point. Then the biggest moment at the end of the game . 3rd and goal and you get a ticky tack soft call which makes a TD an almost certainty... just frustrating as a fan of the game.

Seems your luck is either in or not in the big moments.
What makes it even worse go back and watch that play again. Both RT and LT jumped and they missed both of them doing it?

Bengals would have been losing at that point without the 75 yard TD to Higgins where he grabs Ramsey's facemask. So there were bad calls throughout the game on both sides. This one only stands out because it's at the end of the game.

And while this call was a nitpicky, Wilson did indeed grab him. I don't think it should have been called, but I've seen worse calls.
The problem is the inconsistency of the calls. They were letting them play until the end of the game- that call in particular. It was a phantom call that took time off the clock. Just be consistent throughout the game.

I can want Downing fired and still have hope. You appear to think the whole team is trash.
All I said was it was going to be another frustrating season because of Downing. How exactly is that saying the whole team is trash? Maybe you shouldn’t be such a homer you take offense to any criticism.

Les Snead proved you can buy a Super Bowl.
My biggest concern about the rams winning. I certainly want no part of the NFL attempting to copy the exact actions that drove the NBA straight to the dumpsters.

luckily a salary cap and revenue sharing should prevent the god awful system that MLB uses. Teams literally purchase WS rings every year and half the league is equal to non-power 5 college football teams, zero chance.

Burrrow wasn't looking that way though. Possible he could have gone through his reads and saw him, but Ramsey probably had help over the top too that might have saved a TD.

Most likely, he was looking to go to Uzomah, who had a bit of space and was a couple yards past the 1st down marker.

Yeah possibly ; either way the last sequence was odd. Don't reach for the first down on the run play so your 1 yard short then you shotgun when the Rams defense had been getting through - I uno.

Yeah possibly ; either way the last sequence was odd. Don't reach for the first down on the run play so your 1 yard short then you shotgun when the Rams defense had been getting through - I uno.

I mean I was totally expecting Burrow to throw. 4th down with the game on the line, you don't take it out of your star QBs hands, unless you got a stud in the backfield. Bengals don't have that

My biggest concern about the rams winning. I certainly want no part of the NFL attempting to copy the exact actions that drove the NBA straight to the dumpsters.

luckily a salary cap and revenue sharing should prevent the god awful system that MLB uses. Teams literally purchase WS rings every year and half the league is equal to non-power 5 college football teams, zero chance.
big baseball fan but zero argument against this

sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back