Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Let's hear your SB scores and see who can get the closest.

I'm going with Chiefs 30 Eagles 26.

This game is rough for me as I don't want AJ Brown and the Eagles fans to win, yet on the other hand I don't want the Chiefs to win again. But I'd much rather KC win this game.

Just glad it's not the Bengals vs Eagles.

Eagles 28-Chiefs 21

I'll be rooting for Jalen Hurts and Devonta Smith to win, while rooting for AJ to get knocked out of the game early.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope KC win, but as usual it will probably come down to who wins the LoS both sides of the ball which I suspect will be the Eagles. I can see a similar sort of game to when the Bucs D just destroyed the Chiefs O-line 2 years ago.. hope i'm wrong!

31-20 Eagles.

Honestly I have no predictions. Chiefs shutdown a Bengals offense that I think is better overall than the Eagles. But Mahomes is playing on a bad ankle and that Eagles frontline is fierce. It's a total coin flip for me.

Yeah I don't hate AJ. I said all along we needed to pay AJ and let Landry walk. Instead we do the opposite and Landry tears his ACL before week 1. And our pash was still pretty strong without him.

Or I said if we were gonna trade AJ, we needed to let him play out his final season, then tag him and trade him for a 2023 1st rounder so that we can move up easily for a QB.

If only J-Rob read this site.....

Philly forced to punt and their regular guy is back. Without Kern, got no reason to root Philly (I know Kern would still get a ring).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back