Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get that people are tired of seeing the Chiefs every year, but I do not recall hearing news stories about Andy Reid spying on opponents and Patrick Mahomes deflating footballs in order to give himself an advantage.

Root for the 49ers to see someone other than the Chiefs win, but not because the Chiefs are on a level of "cheat" similar to the old Patriots.

I get that people are tired of seeing the Chiefs every year, but I do not recall hearing news stories about Andy Reid spying on opponents and Patrick Mahomes deflating footballs in order to give himself an advantage.

Root for the 49ers to see someone other than the Chiefs win, but not because the Chiefs are on a level of "cheat" similar to the old Patriots.
I am cheering for the Chiefs because I want someone else to win...the article wasn't my thoughts, I just posted it. No where in that article does it mention "cheating"

The Chiefs don't deflate balls or spy in opponents but they do get alot of calls go their way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe a little conspiracy theorist but, I don’t think the NFL really liked NE. Especially those first couple SB, they were relatively boring offensively and pretty much only TB12 was the focus point. To me, they were the evil empire.
That’s why they got called out on teams searching for cheating, the video taping specifically was a guy that switched teams and just called himself out.
No one cared that Atlanta was also cheating because winning matters.

In the case of KC, I don’t think they’re exempt of cheating anymore than 31 other teams BUT the NFL has Lovable fat guy Reid, Kermit the Mahomes, and their new cash cow Travis Swift. They’re gonna keep them in a positive light as long as possible.

I want SF but I expect KC..

Funny thing is, a few seasons ago I enjoyed watching KC to see the Mahomes show. The last few seasons his wife and brother have made me sick of KC. The fact that I know his wife and brother's name shows just how annoying they are. I couldnt tell you Tannehill's wife's name but somehow I know those 2 idiots.

the game will be going SFs way until halftime when KC puts in mystery 6-4 247 RB who promptly stiff arms fred warner into the Earths core... KC rolls to comfortable multi score victory on the back of the Mystery RB from Parts Unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back