Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tajae is going to be a weapon in KC. Chiefs again showing why they are the best team in the game
Hold on.

You're suggesting that KC is the best in the game because they sign guys like Tajae Sharpe off the FA listings?

Minnesota has some WR. Jefferson looks to be a stud and Thielen is good. Nothing passed that.

Maybe Sharpe just isn't that good. I seriously doubt he sees the field with any regularity so in no way is signing a guy like Sharpe the reason KC is the best at anything. This is literally a nothing signing for a nothing player. ZERO impact.

well @titanthakur I got a notification that it's to settle:

1/2 point ppr whoever has more fantasy points end of regular season wins between Tajae Sharpe and Corey Davis. If either player is on IR before season starts bet is null. For $50 on VENMO.

My venmo is @aayoung87

1/2 point ppr whoever has more fantasy points end of regular season wins between Tajae Sharpe and Corey Davis. If either player is on IR before season starts bet is null. For $50 on VENMO.

My venmo is @aayoung87
Wait....There's still a game to go. Davis won already?

My venmo is @aayoung87
Thaky is prob on the b teams site these days if you want to talk to him

Not sure you really would want to talk to him tho...

My venmo is @aayoung87
Did you guys ever say specifically this was US dollars or rupees? If it's rupees, those are worth 0.014 US dollars, so 50 rupees is 70 cents.

Just saying, this seems like a technicality thaky would try to get off on.

So Tajae was the missing cog now?

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in the Bourbon thread for a while.
Lighten up dude... just saying khalif imploded on the contact... which could have been a PI... just more of a silly point... if khalif deserves a roster spot over tajae cuz of his special teams ability so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back