Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
tank signed a 1 year deal with the vikes according to someone over at titans central

i liked tank and i think we made a mistake not resigning him. now watch him be big for the vikings

we should have at least gave him 1 more year to see if he proves himself than give him the boot if he does not prove himself. because what if he ends up just like vanden bosch comeing off a injury than just explodes

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
why? She's not so bad. Stop being a hater! :ha:
Good looking out, homie!:kiss:

I'm sad, but it's always sad when your friends leave. Post game parties won't be the same without him. Tank really knew how to dance! Sigh. I wonder who Keithie is gonna get to do his show with. Maybe he can just have a guest every week. Or maybe Pacman will take over Tank's duties as the love doctor.:brow: :hmm:

homies7ui.jpg

elfinmagic53 said:
Good looking out, homie!:kiss:

I'm sad, but it's always sad when your friends leave. Post game parties won't be the same without him. Tank really knew how to dance! Sigh. I wonder who Keithie is gonna get to do his show with. Maybe he can just have a guest every week. Or maybe Pacman will take over Tank's duties as the love doctor.:brow: :hmm:

i'm sure someone will pay enough to make new friends.

man alive, I love both of you guys (obviously elfy and bipolar). Loved the picture and the response and I echo the sentiment for Tank. Maybe he can pull a KVB in Minny and get paid next yr.
Pouring out for your homie, nice. Funny looking ginger kid, very funny.

I wish Tank the best. He's never lived up to his rookie season but he's had a number of injuries which has had a lot to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back