Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
cBrOwN29 said:
Hes young and I think if we gave him a little more time...ah idk

The problem is that the Titans have plenty of players that need "a little more" time. It's almost like if the Titans are a triple A team.

Toly said:
The problem is that the Titans have plenty of players that need "a little more" time. It's almost like if the Titans are a triple A team.

I agree thats what it seems like a lot of the time but tank will be fine in minnesota and for his sake i hope he gets the PT and shows out making him a more valuble commodity next year but i wish him all the best and i hope the vikes use their tank to get thru the cadillac out there in the nfc...lol

Was Tank hurting last season, or was he just an average player.

Didn't he win the Ed Block Award?
It must have meant he gave something to the team

was it Williams or Thompson who absorbed the RB into the EZ for a TD?

That was the most pitiful S play I have ever witnessed as a Titan fan.

GoT said:

Is it hating season again, already? Ahh, and it seems as if it were a year ago when Gunny was just hating on Lamont.:sad2:

Tank may never go to the Pro Bowl, but I think he will be back to his former self this year. IMO we have upgraded with Chris Hope, but I would still rather have Tank over Thompson. I believe Thompson lead the NFL in being the first guy to touch an opposing player after that player score a touchdown. Ughhhhhh!

Gunny said:
what? you guys dont have a Frenz 'R' Us?
"We've got all the friends
That money can buy
So we never have to be alone
And we keep gettin' richer
But we can't get our picture
On the cover of The Rolling Stone."

By Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show in early 1970s song Cover Of The Rolling Stone :ha:

GoT said:

Tank hugged Jason Wright at the 5-yard line and waltzed him into the end zone. The 6-yard "run" was Wright's longest of the season last year and his only career TD.

elfinmagic53 said:
Tank really knew how to dance!
Wright agrees with you. :))

A.D. said:
Tank hugged Jason Wright at the 5-yard line and waltzed him into the end zone. The 6-yard "run" was Wright's longest of the season last year and his only career TD.

Wright agrees with you. :))
my mistake.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
my mistake.
Sniff.....Sniff.....Sniff....Sniff.....this thread has taken on the distinct smell of, hmmm, what's that fragrance? It's so distinctive, especially when BiPolar and Gunny are around. Oh yeah, HATE! Smells like HATE in this thread!:irked:

*I guess the haters didn't know that Lamont received a performance based bonus, not too much less than the leader of their cult, Reynaldoofus*:ha:

Bah! Whatever elf girl. I put that on LaMont and it was really on Tank. The safety was... it happened just like GoT and A.D. said... it was lame...very lame... very true. :sad2:

That's why we went out and got Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back