Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm not saying this is what's happening, but I refuse to believe we suck this bad. Whiz's biggest problem in Arizona is that he never had a qb after Warner. He came in here with almost the same team and is doing exponentially worse. He knows a good qb is essential to being consistently good. What if Whiz is tanking to get his guy? It worked for the Colts after all. I can actually say I wouldnt even be mad if we find our guy for the next 15 years in this draft. Again not saying this is absolutely happening, but we have just been so bad I can't help but think.

I like Mariota. I love the fact that his career college stats are 76 TD's to only 10 INT's.

This guy clearly knows how to take care of the ball, something this team has been lacking at the QB position for years.

I've watched a bunch of film/highlights on him. Sort of reminds me of a taller Russell Wilson.

I like Mariota. I love the fact that his career college stats are 76 TD's to only 10 INT's.

This guy clearly knows how to take care of the ball, something this team has been lacking at the QB position for years.

I've watched a bunch of film/highlights on him. Sort of reminds me of a taller Russell Wilson.

Tim Tebow 88 TD's and 16 INT's in college. Played much better competition too. Don't read too much into college stats.

Marcus Mariota 2014

71 of 96 passes complete (74%)
1,135 yds
13 Td's
0 Int
94.4 QBR
Hmm... I'm on board.:)

Forget the above stats. Half the QB's that bust have great stats.

Watch a few games and count how many throws he makes that are over 10 yards and thrown against coverage and how many of those are accurate - not just caught. His stats are dramatically inflated by short throws and a few long ones to wide open wr's who are very fast. This was how Geno Smith and Blaine Gabbert got over-drafted IMHO.

Watch some games and then come back and post what you see...

If we tried to tank we would end up winning more games than it looks like we will win now.. the NFL gave us a cake schedule and we are blowing it big time. Chiefs and Bengals probably should have both been losses(and we somehow beat KC) but the cowboys(ugh) and then getting disgraced by the colts?!

I would love to see Jameis on our team next year though. But no other QB really sticks out to me. Tanking during a non-QB draft is a poor choice when our glaring position issue is QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back