Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the above stats. Half the QB's that bust have great stats.

Watch a few games and count how many throws he makes that are over 10 yards and thrown against coverage and how many of those are accurate - not just caught. His stats are dramatically inflated by short throws and a few long ones to wide open wr's who are very fast. This was how Geno Smith and Blaine Gabbert got over-drafted IMHO.

Watch some games and then come back and post what you see...
Yes they are all short, accurate passes. But that is exactly how Whiz runs his offense! honestly could be a great fit.

I would love to see Jameis on our team next year though. But no other QB really sticks out to me. Tanking during a non-QB draft is a poor choice when our glaring position issue is QB

you like stupid QBs and sissified Safties

that sort of analaysis might suffice if this was the lingerie football league, but its the NFL and QBs need learn the playbook without the use of crayolas

If we're tanking we better get Winston. Dude like him only comes around once. You may hate his personality but the dude can ball.

I seriously doubt he's tanking, but honestly I love Mariota. I see a bit of Kaepernick in him, but with no attitude and a stronger arm. This dude could be on of the best, has good footwork, can make all the throws, smart, amazing arm, accurate, he's got it all. Having Mariota+Hunter+Wright+Sankey could be a scary offense for years.

Tank away Whiz.
View attachment 5647

Winless 4 Winston.

Didn't we see this coming like six months ago? Go as far as Jake Locker will take you. If he fails, which he is, we're going to end up with a high pick and probably taking another QB. We're not tanking, but we knew this was a distinct possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back