Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying this is what's happening, but I refuse to believe we suck this bad. Whiz's biggest problem in Arizona is that he never had a qb after Warner. He came in here with almost the same team and is doing exponentially worse. He knows a good qb is essential to being consistently good. What if Whiz is tanking to get his guy? It worked for the Colts after all. I can actually say I wouldnt even be mad if we find our guy for the next 15 years in this draft. Again not saying this is absolutely happening, but we have just been so bad I can't help but think.

Brew City's credibility - right down the toilet with this post...

Do you watch Locker throw? We'd be much better off with Kap, no doubt. The comparison is slightly ridiculous. I don't think Kap is as good as some do, but he's WAY better than Locker.
Y a I do. They both suck. I seen kaep throw jus as many ridiculous Inaccurate throws as Jake. Difference is his coach tailor made the o to his needs.

I think that's where a lot of the vets problems with harbaugh are. They know with Alex smith they have at least one ring.

Not tryna say whiz should tailor the o to Jake...

Y a I do. They both suck. I seen kaep throw jus as many ridiculous Inaccurate throws as Jake. Difference is his coach tailor made the o to his needs.

I think that's where a lot of the vets problems with harbaugh are. They know with Alex smith they have at least one ring.

did you even watch the Super Bowl?

Kaep is very impressive in the post season, and on top of that, has only one season with a completion % below 60%.

I don't like the guy, but give credit where credit is due. The guy can play some serious football.

did you even watch the Super Bowl?

Kaep is very impressive in the post season, and on top of that, has only one season with a completion % below 60%.

I don't like the guy, but give credit where credit is due. The guy can play some serious football.
Well that's easy to have a good comp % when a ton of throws are behind the Los or very near it.

Thats not true

A ton of his throws are 30+ yards or very near it. I base this on the fact that you didn't provide evidence for such an outrageous claim.

LOL did u watch Alex Smith vs our pathetic defense? LOLLLL

I don't buy tanking as a legitimate thing in the NFL.
Logistically it is an impossible scenario - the consequences of which could cost jobs, money, political favor - you name it.
It's not real.
It's an absurd fan-based conspiracy theory.

I honestly believe this is a trial year for the Titans... I don't think that the Whiz and the staff is losing on purpose that is ridiculous, but I believe this year is the trial for players to stay for next year... I expect a total roster overhaul for next year especially with the cap room and possible cuts after this season I can see the FO making huge moves to get "Whiz" players to put on this roster.

Stupid argument
Usually yea...but not in a case where the o has basically been ran the same way for forever....qbs put up huge numbers at Oregon. All the time. Remember that little midget who had to transfer because he stole something....he looked jus like mariota running that o.

Mariota gonna bust. Book it.

mariota does look better than that midget. for one thing mariota is not a midget. he also has a stronger arm and is more accurate. plus he has much better character and has shown the ability to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back