Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a rapist wins us a Superbowl I'm OK with it... Why care so much about background..

I've said for many years idc what someone does off the field. I'm not watching the game because I want to see a bunch of "awesome citizens' on the field. I couldn't care less who someone is or what they do off the field.

I've said for many years idc what someone does off the field. I'm not watching the game because I want to see a bunch of "awesome citizens' on the field. I couldn't care less who someone is or what they do off the field.

Yeah until something they do happens to you or someone you know. just GTFO dude.

Call me a fake fan if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but I am all aboard the tank train.

1-15 baby! Let's do this!

We blew a 28-3 lead to the Browns. The ****ing Browns.

It doesn't get worse than this, and next week we will be able to determine who the worst team in the NFL is. It's between us, the Jags, and the Raiders.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly we win the game today if it wasnt for the horrible timed penalties.
Every time we lose there are several "ifs". Those mean squat. If we got the int, greene would have fumbled the next play. Who can say. The game is what it is. We just seem to find ways to lose

honestly we win the game today if it wasnt for the horrible timed penalties.
We never get the calls....if there is a way the refs will call it the other way. I am surprised when we get a call. D should have made it a mission to take out hoyer. Pussy ball.

We never get the calls....if there is a way the refs will call it the other way. I am surprised when we get a call. D should have made it a mission to take out hoyer. ***** ball.

Honestly we don't but I'm so sick of this excuse. We lost. We find ways to lose. Don't want to lose don't blow a 25 pt lead.

I don't think we are going to find our franchise qb in this years draft. None of them look that great to me. If we did end up with the number one pick id rather trade it unless there is a great defensive player to draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back