Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong for wanting our first pick to be Dorial Green-Beckham. If he can clean his act up he will be a beast! Him and Hunt on the on the outsides and Wright in the middle....

I would rather draft Justin Worley than Jameis fn Winston. I will turn in my fan card the day we take that idiot in the first round.

Am I wrong for wanting our first pick to be Dorial Green-Beckham. If he can clean his act up he will be a beast! Him and Hunt on the on the outsides and Wright in the middle....

Well that would be fantastic except Hunter is softer than a pre-adolescent teenage girl and will probably never be more than Devery Henderson.

Usually yea...but not in a case where the o has basically been ran the same way for forever....qbs put up huge numbers at Oregon. All the time. Remember that little midget who had to transfer because he stole something....he looked jus like mariota running that o.

Mariota gonna bust. Book it.

Using Masoli is retarded. Masoli never threw more than 15 TDs in a season at OU. Mariota threw more TDs than Masoli did in his career (28) in each of the last two seasons The comparison is bad. Maybe Mariota will bust but using Masoli to prove that is a weak argument.

I want Connor Cook or Petty for what its worth.

Using Masoli is retarded. Masoli never threw more than 15 TDs in a season at OU. Mariota threw more TDs than Masoli did in his career (28) in each of the last two seasons The comparison is bad. Maybe Mariota will bust but using Masoli to prove that is a weak argument.

I want Connor Cook or Petty for what its worth.
The fact that a four ft tall guy can put up 15 TDs means the system works.

Y'all watching my unranked wildcats shit down mariNOta.

If they can stop him like this on more than one occasion he ain't NFL quality

Connor Cook, is the best prospect at QB coming out next year, its not even close, too bad the media will be pushing douchers like Winston and mariota though who will be complete busts... I would have no problem if the Titans took Cook early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back