Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im my opinion, definitely D. Restructure and add a couple voidable years to spread his remaining $28 million out over 4 years at just $7 mil a year. Plan on Radunz starting at RT and add another tackle in the 3rd to develop and provide depth.

I’d like to keep him to avoid replacing the entire OL. Saffold can go to save money, quesenberry just sucks but that’s 2 pieces that need replaced, maybe 1 if radunz is ready, maybe 0 if brewer can take over. Depth is still needed even if starters are covered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea LTs grown on trees. What Lewan is getting paid is not that out of line for his value and the last thing we need to do is get rid of a real good player while we are trying to make a SB run. At minimum Radunz could step in at LG if he can't start at RT. Lewan is not going to restructure and get paid under his value. And age 30 is not real old for a LT.

All I remember is Turnstile Taylor getting prison bent numerous times by Chandler Jones in game one. I mean- like go to the doctor for some butt putty bent.....

I don't get the heavy love for Lewan. He's all talk all the time. every 4th play he's slow to get up or he's rolling around on the ground. Not to mention he's a holding machine.

We can address that after he proves it. Believe me when I say he’ll be trying to prove it.
I highly doubt he plays under his current salary. I know as far as left tackle go it ain't much but at almost 15 million, I just don't see how the Titans can pay him that. He ain't worth that much. I don't wanna get rid of him but he has to extend/restructure to stay around

Just due the guy a favor and cut him, he wants the success of the pat McAfee show, for Bussin with the boys. He's just not a quitter and won't retire unless we cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back