Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really need him and doubt he would want to come here and fight for aj/cd/jonnu/humphries for targets anyway. I could see Green Bay assuming he clears waivers.

curious if he asked to be released because the team sucks. The timing seems a little strange with Fuller playing well.
All in all, another good trade for BoB.

Thanks for playing Mr. Dikhead. The first part of your answer would have sufficed. But if it was so irrelevant why did you even bother? I guess the world needs jerks too.

it IS relevant. He and Tannehill put up good numbers while together in Miami. And Humphrey is having lingering concussion symptoms. Another big hit and Humphries likely done for remainder of year.

we have greater needs right now, but jeez if he still hasn’t lost a step we’d be VERY tough to defend.

it IS relevant. He and Tannehill put up good numbers while together in Miami. And Humphrey is having lingering concussion symptoms. Another big hit and Humphries likely done for remainder of year.

we have greater needs right now, but jeez if he still hasn’t lost a step we’d be VERY tough to defend.
Depending on Humphries injury, but he may be good depth. I'm sure he wants more, as his reduced role in Houston brought the release on.

Titans should put in waiver claim for WR Kenny Stills

Not sure where hed fit in here so pass

If we threw the ball more ok add him. But we simply dont sling it enough to justify adding a WR at this time, especially when we have OLinemen going down left and right.

There is really no telling when Humphries will be back. He made it to the full practice step on Wednesday and then was back to "limited" the next day. So he might be back next week, it might be a few more weeks, he might not be back.

I think Stills is worth considering, especially with COVID.

If we lost Corey Davis next season maybe but I don’t see a fit really I don’t think ..

If they did we’d never have WRs practicing ever lol.

Brown is the king of not practicing and it seems Hump and Stills are always out with a ‘hang-nail’

Thanks for playing Mr. Dikhead. The first part of your answer would have sufficed. But if it was so irrelevant why did you even bother? I guess the world needs jerks too.
Haha! Chill out. We don’t have to have a thread on every guy who gets “let go”. However, if you make the thread, good for you. Defend it!

Firkser has replaced Humphries. Batson has played well too. No thanks. We need help at many other spots. Why bring him on at one of the spots we are deep at?

Haha! Chill out. We don’t have to have a thread on every guy who gets “let go”. However, if you make the thread, good for you. Defend it!

As has been stated, which I gave most credit for knowing Stills has a history with our current QB. Depth is never a bad thing and the guy can still fly. I didn’t think I needed to mention that. I don’t post on every guy let go. You felt the need to be a jerk. Defend it !

If we lost Corey Davis next season maybe but I don’t see a fit really I don’t think ..

If they did we’d never have WRs practicing ever lol.

Brown is the king of not practicing and it seems Hump and Stills are always out with a ‘hang-nail’
Those hang-nail concussions are a b#&$h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back