Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems like weird timing for both sides to just agree and let him walk. I know Houston can't trade him, but by releasing him midseason, then only stand to hurt themselves should he get signed by a team they play.
I think it was a mutual decision to let him go play somewhere with meaningful games down the stretch? Similar to us and correa. Sure it doesn't help them, but it doesn't necessarily hurt them any either

I think it was a mutual decision to let him go play somewhere with meaningful games down the stretch? Similar to us and correa. Sure it doesn't help them, but it doesn't necessarily hurt them any either
Cooks, Fuller and Coutee. .... scare you ? 1600 yards between all 3 ... should have found a use for Stills. Bad franchise that makes horrible decisions. Won’t be relevant for a long time.

Just seems like weird timing for both sides to just agree and let him walk. I know Houston can't trade him, but by releasing him midseason, then only stand to hurt themselves should he get signed by a team they play.
They play Indy, Chi, Cincy and us..not sure Stills would help any of them too much
I can see a team like GB signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back