Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess my pregame worries were legitimate. This is still the same old Titans that looks great one week only to let you down the next agains a bad team.

Why do we always struggle against 0-1 teams?

This defense is absolutely shambolic. Secondary gets burned all game. Defense have no idea what they're meant to be doing. Corners in wrong coverage and not coming off the field. Shocking!!!!

Well I guess my pregame worries were legitimate. This is still the same old Titans that looks great one week only to let you down the next agains a bad team.

Titans aren't near as good as some people thought. Offense can't always score over 30 points

And this is why us long time fans always fear these games. Cannot seem to beat teams that they should beat.

Texans have dominated the Titans in this second half after the Titans looked good going out to an 11 point lead at halftime. Very disappointing. Shows real defensive weaknesses but also have to be aware that the offense was unable to score other than the great 94 yard run. Maybe the COVID stresses of the past couple weeks caught up to them, but regardless, they have to do better if they want to be a true contender come playoff season.

The two missed FGs really hurt as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back