Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t want to hear anyone talk about the Titans not getting respect from national media. We don’t deserve it and they know it. This organization has never been able to handle being on top. They prefer playing catch-up.

Everyone knew we were found to drop a game or two.

Looks like this is going to be one of them.

Still a chance but it's not looking good

Just like the Jets game, hell even worse.

That talk of Vrabel being coach of the year should be over after this one. Good teams do not lose to the Jets and Texans. Different year, same trend under Vrabel; playing down to the competition.

Everyone knew we were found to drop a game or two.

Looks like this is going to be one of them.

Still a chance but it's not looking good
This team has been extremely lucky to be 8-2. It would be a miracle if they only lose a game or 2 down the stretch. Worst 8-2 team ever.

I'm done. Games off my TV. Fucking amateurs fed up of this shit. How are we 8 - 2. Why can't we blow out shit teams. I don't mind losing to good teams, I'll watch my team get a thrashing from chiefs or whatever but this is a fucking joke. These maybe backups but they still are professional football players.

I hope we get shut out. Everything has been a dumpster fire today. Tannehill looking awfully like his Miami days the past few weeks. This is a very sobering result. 8-2 is a mirage, we could still lose this division to the Colts.

Detroit would beat us today.

Just like the Jets game, hell even worse.

That talk of Vrabel being coach of the year should be over after this one. Good teams do not lose to the Jets and Texans. Different year, same trend under Vrabel; playing down to the competition.
At least we kind of made it a game against the Jets. This is a complete arse stomping by the worst team in the NFL.

What a bunch of whiney babies. Go get a pacifier and suck on it. Tired of deluded children trying to talk football with a few adults.

I'm done. Games off my TV. ****ing amateurs fed up of this ****. How are we 8 - 2. Why can't we blow out **** teams. I don't mind losing to good teams, I'll watch my team get a thrashing from chiefs or whatever but this is a ****ing joke. These maybe backups but they still are professional football players.

With talent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back