Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks would be a good choice since they already have to travel across the country and are an cross conference opponent.
Hawks played in Germany last yr.. not sure they go back to back.

My guess is they might make it the Bengals since the Bengals are scheduled to play in NashVegas for the 3rd straight yr.... Also gives them the star QB in Burrow which they like to use to promote the game.

Hawks played in Germany last yr.. not sure they go back to back.

My guess is they might make it the Bengals since the Bengals are scheduled to play in NashVegas for the 3rd straight yr.... Also gives them the star QB in Burrow which they like to use to promote the game.

True but I doubt it - the Bengals have a whole thing going where they keep beating us in Nashville - I think NFL tries to keep that story going

Titans in the UK this year baby!!! Hopefully do better than last time. absolutely stoked.

So you can be in a crowd full of Raiders, Chargers, Bills, Rams, Packers, Saints, Bengals, Cowboys and Dolphins fans all at the same time?

International games just don't do it for me or anyone I know. Play preseason games out there if need be, but leave the regular season games alone.

So you can be in a crowd full of Raiders, Chargers, Bills, Rams, Packers, Saints, Bengals, Cowboys and Dolphins fans all at the same time?

International games just don't do it for me or anyone I know. Play preseason games out there if need be, but leave the regular season games alone.
I think there are a couple GT member that live in England.

I could have worded that better.
So it counts as one of our 9 "Home" games.
Yes it will be against one of our home opponents

The contest will count as a home game for the Titans. As a result, they will play eight at Nissan Stadium and eight on the road in addition to the one in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back