Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

dies... but not from china virus.

heart attack caused by Sepsis best I could tell

see... things are getting better. People are allowed to die from things other than china virus these days

So, why can’t GoT be this cordial? Why does he have to be a cuntstumper gay ass *****? Why does he constantly talk about lubing up back doors and licking the saggy tennis balls of a certain world leader? Why does he always talk about his weird lust for Brad Pitt?

You can't change someone's opinion on issues like covid but instead of being open to listening like normal people SOME people on here tend to throw big hissy fits and tantrums if anyone tries to disagree with them. The bigger the tantrum from SOME people on here usually means the more right you are on what you are saying. SOME person can't defend himself without name calling and salt popes and such, but that shouldn't deter you, remember this is a titans site first and foremost, the rest is just whatever.

GOTITANS forever

You can't change someone's opinion on issues like covid but instead of being open to listening like normal people SOME people on here tend to throw big hissy fits and tantrums if anyone tries to disagree with them. The bigger the tantrum from SOME people on here usually means the more right you are on what you are saying. SOME person can't defend himself without name calling and salt popes and such, but that shouldn't deter you, remember this is a titans site first and foremost, the rest is just whatever.

GOTITANS forever
View attachment 18656

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the first pic is from early July so not exactly an apples and oranges comparison. However, I was just talking about this yesterday. A LOT of people seem to be willing to pick and choose when they are extra hardcore about Covid precautions. I know a guy who left a school function with his child last week because it was "too crowded" and "people weren't wearing masks". Then literally two days later he's playing with his band in a dingy, crowded bar where not a single soul is wearing a mask. Priorities.

It seems if people really wanna do something bad enough they're more than willing to press a quick pause on their holier-than-thou attitude about Covid and go do it. Just look at all the music festivals and concerts full of uber liberals who say they are oh so compassionate and cautious about not spreading the virus. Yet... you're at a show with thousands/tens of thousands of people? Vaccinated or not, seems to me that's about the MOST irresponsible thing I can think of if you are truly that concerned about it. But hell, what are they supposed to do, NOT see Dave Matthews for the 37th time???

I see Joe Rogan has been pushing the horse dewormer / top 20 essential medicine according to the WHO / Ivermectin.

Who knew being fit and healthy and under 85 was the cure for shaking off Covid in a day or two.

But sit at home, eat your donuts and get your shots people, because the reapers coming and he's bringing Covid with him.

I see the first pic is from early July so not exactly an apples and oranges comparison. However, I was just talking about this yesterday. A LOT of people seem to be willing to pick and choose when they are extra hardcore about Covid precautions. I know a guy who left a school function with his child last week because it was "too crowded" and "people weren't wearing masks". Then literally two days later he's playing with his band in a dingy, crowded bar where not a single soul is wearing a mask. Priorities.

It seems if people really wanna do something bad enough they're more than willing to press a quick pause on their holier-than-thou attitude about Covid and go do it. Just look at all the music festivals and concerts full of uber liberals who say they are oh so compassionate and cautious about not spreading the virus. Yet... you're at a show with thousands/tens of thousands of people? Vaccinated or not, seems to me that's about the MOST irresponsible thing I can think of if you are truly that concerned about it. But hell, what are they supposed to do, NOT see Dave Matthews for the 37th time???

Here's another one

@SawdustMan a lot of people who like to be outraged about Covid also made excuses for Obama's big birthday party. One reporter said it was okay because it was a "sophisticated crowd" - aka Hollywood celebrities. And point out that the crowd was reduced.

They miss though the biggest problem, which is all the employees and servents. Just to pull off that party you need a ton of workers. Then add to it all the servents who accompanied the sophisticated people: drivers, flight crews from private jets, fluffers, personal attendants, etc.

That party cause a 1000% spike in covid on Martha's Vineyard and it was mostly because of employees, not guests.

FDA panel approves Pfizer boosters for people over 65, at high risk

'Experts from Israel's Ministry of Health presented data to the committee showing that as the delta variant spread, COVID-19 cases there began to rise. They increased more than 100-fold over a month and a half in July and August. Severe cases rose tenfold and of those, 60% were in fully vaccinated people while 40% were in the unvaccinated.' - Israel the most jabbed lab rats on the planet

also you are racist if you get china virus vaccine:

'A piece in the British medical journal The Lancet on Monday argued that while global supply is limited, the U.S. and everyone else should focus on vaccinating the unvaccinated. The argument is that not only is it the morally right thing to do but that vaccinating the world cuts down on potential new variants and, in the end, protects the U.S.

The World Health Organization has asked rich countries to wait until at least the end of the year to begin booster shots for healthy people.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back