Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYMl-xJVQAUsNdx

Nothing new here but I’ll also add that if Covid can’t finish off that guy, it is seriously some weak a$$ s**t that should have zero consideration for regarding any changes in anything.

My mom had it and she is probably in worse shape than he is. Plus he is triple vaxxed........ My mom is quad vaxxed.

Yet my unvaccinated ass has to don a N95 again all day while the vaxxed don’t. Makes so much sense…. Political Cuntsumps

Last edited by a moderator:
You must get vaccinated.. You will not get the Vid..
Ain’t gonna happen! Had the Vid- pretty sick, recovered. No way in Haiti’s putting that chit in my body. Super uncomfortable at work though, and being in a N95 has those of us sticking out like sore thumbs, which is the purpose. Coworker in MRI close friend said I thought you were jabbed, my response was I ain’t putting that shit in my body. She was cool, but I did get a few sideways glances, all of which have been Rona’d!

Ain’t gonna happen! Had the Vid- pretty sick, recovered. No way in Haiti’s putting that chit in my body. Super uncomfortable at work though, and being in a N95 has those of us sticking out like sore thumbs, which is the purpose. Coworker in MRI close friend said I thought you were jabbed, my response was I ain’t putting that **** in my body. She was cool, but I did get a few sideways glances, all of which have been Rona’d!

View attachment 19829

3 times?

lol ok guys it's fake for real, they aren't even trying
Is t that 3x in like 10 days? The rules!!!!

To me, it’s all the same positive case based on the rules. You get COVID, it’s time stamp is around 10 days, but you can test positive for something like 90 days even with a negative test and no symptoms.

Nevermind the previously edited rules of once you get jabbed, you will not get COVID, or once you get jabbed twice, you won’t get COVID, or once you get jabbed three times....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back