Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong work ya mandate, shadowbanning (real information), Rona terrorist jab pushers...... 40 states saw increases in children opting out of routine vaccinations.

CDC reports highest childhood vaccine exemption rate ever in the U.S.

Is the US’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System broken?

--The BMJ has spoken to more than a dozen people, including physicians and a state medical examiner, who have filed VAERS reports of a serious nature on behalf of themselves or patients and were never contacted by clinical reviewers or were contacted months later.

Our investigation has also found that, in stark contrast to the US government’s handling of adverse reaction reports on drugs and devices, the publicly accessible VAERS database on vaccines includes only initial reports, while case updates and corrections are kept on a separate, back end system. Officials told The BMJ that this was to protect patient confidentiality—but this means that patients, doctors, and other public users of the database have access only to an incomplete and uncorrected version.--

Strong work ya mandate, shadowbanning (real information), Rona terrorist jab pushers...... 40 states saw increases in children opting out of routine vaccinations.

CDC reports highest childhood vaccine exemption rate ever in the U.S.

Is the US’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System broken?

--The BMJ has spoken to more than a dozen people, including physicians and a state medical examiner, who have filed VAERS reports of a serious nature on behalf of themselves or patients and were never contacted by clinical reviewers or were contacted months later.

Our investigation has also found that, in stark contrast to the US government’s handling of adverse reaction reports on drugs and devices, the publicly accessible VAERS database on vaccines includes only initial reports, while case updates and corrections are kept on a separate, back end system. Officials told The BMJ that this was to protect patient confidentiality—but this means that patients, doctors, and other public users of the database have access only to an incomplete and uncorrected version.--
All that stuff argued and banned/shamed in the beginning coming true.

after the govt F’d up who knows how many kids, the only bright side that I e seen so far is the major increase in home schooling. The public school systems are falling apart with failures at every level, every state. The DOE certainly isn’t being held accountable yet alone local school boards.
Big changes need to happen for public schools. The teachers overall stink, the curriculum is getting way off topic, never mind how bad it was anyway, and in some states, sickos are taking over.

All that stuff argued and banned/shamed in the beginning coming true.

after the govt F’d up who knows how many kids, the only bright side that I e seen so far is the major increase in home schooling. The public school systems are falling apart with failures at every level, every state. The DOE certainly isn’t being held accountable yet alone local school boards.
Big changes need to happen for public schools. The teachers overall stink, the curriculum is getting way off topic, never mind how bad it was anyway, and in some states, sickos are taking over.
Democratic run cities are bad, IMO cities in General are just horrible to live in. Moved to Fort Worth TX couple of years ago for about a year, couldn't get back to AZ fast enough. Live in a red county in a small town couldn't be happier. You don't see the tranny drag show story time stuff in schools going on here, but I am a little nervous seeing the influx of Californians moving here, hoping they don't bring the bullshit they are running from, but honestly I don't think it's the policies but rather the cost of living. In some parts of California you can sell your home move here and with the money from your California home you can buy 3 houses here in some cases. Because of this the housing in AZ is skyrocketing, PHX is feeling more than other places but it's going up everywhere along with rent. In my small town for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house for rent a couple years ago was like 800 month, now you are beginning to see 2 bedroom one bath houses going for 1100$-1500$ month. It's crazy.

Natural immunity provides better protection against COVID than vaccines – even against hospitalization, new study finds | Blaze Media

---The Epoch Times reported, "People who received a vaccine were nearly five times as likely as the naturally immune to test positive for COVID-19 during the Delta era and 1.1 times as likely to test positive for COVID-19 during the Omicron era, researchers in Estonia found."

Individuals who were vaccinated against COVID were seven times as likely to be hospitalized during the Delta variant era, and two times when the Omicron variant was spreading, according to the outlet.-

- - Yet my natural immunity didn't count for the Bag Of Oatmeal administration trying to force me to get jabbed having already had the disease.... ASS HATS!!!

Chirping going on about a respiratory virus in China. Been following a bit, and have nothing to say really. Did notice children being mentioned in the early articles. WHO saying not much to it today. Common flu and the oldies of origin from them today. WHO has zero credibility with me anymore, but the story is worth following.

That is true. So far no problems with all of the ones I have had.
I understand. I have had no problems not taking any of them at all either. Only problem i had was being told to take em, or career over. Very different thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back