archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It is funny in our society when someone does something great either:

A- We go overboard with the love.

or

B- We go overboard with the hate.

No middle ground at all in our society. Just got this a couple of minutes ago in an email titled "Vince Dynamite". I am starting to think the internet is one day just going to take over the world like in Terminator 3 or I Robot...lol

vinceyoung.gif
LMAO!!!!

he's never going to be able to throw over NFL lineman
ya'll realize that don't ya ?
until he develops an over shoulder release, he'll get those passes right back to him. it'll look like a pong match

NFL line isn't any bigger than the big time college schools. Texas OL is like all over 6'4". NFL may be more talented, but bigger? Not really.

He's 6'5 and his release is still high enough, he didn't encounter too much of a problem with that because how many times do you hear of someone growing taller in between college and the Pro's. Now men get bigger but they rarely get taller, i believe ultimately his throwing mechanics will work fine he may have to adjust a bit but they will work well.

A release point isn't that hard to fix. It's kind of like adjusting a pitcher's throwing motion and really it's just a matter of practice and getting used to throwing that way. Sometimes it can actually help with arm strength and accuracy pretty fast. If Young does come here, or where ever for that matter, you can bet that they'll adjust his throwing motion to a higher release point, plus, he'll have an entire year to practice so I wouldn't expect him having many problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back