Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Figured this was worth splitting off of the Mike Vrabel firing thread.

What direction do you want to see the Titans go in with their HC search and who would you want at OC and DC?

Personally Bobby Slowik is my HC choice. Seeing what he did with CJ Stroud makes me want to pair him with Will Levis to provide long term stability.

I'd like to see us pair him with a experienced DC like Leslie Fraizer, who is rumored to want back into the NFL after a year off.

For OC I'd go with Chris Foerster, the Run game coordinator/OL coach for the 49ers. He is not a play caller but having a long time, OL coach on staff should help us focus on our biggest need atm and Spears would kill in the Shananhan zone run system. Slowik would obviously call plays in this scenario.

Throw another name out there. Bengals O.C. Brian Callahan, maybe could bring his father Bill Callahan as o-line coach, one of it not the top o-line coach in the NFL. One thing this team needs is some o-line coaching that aspect has been the worst in the league 2 years running!

I'm going to be honest. I'm surprised they haven't already fired everybody else. Usually the HC goes then the rest follow right behind them the same day.

Going on 35 years since this franchise has had a 4k yard passer. If they hire another coach that wants to run it 30 times a game, I may lose my shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be more NFL wide, not specific to the titans but a short list of “coach watch” out there.

Texans OC Bobby Slowik
Lions OC Ben Johnson
Mich HC Jim Harbaugh
Commanders OC Eric Bienemy
Former Falcons HC Art Smith (lol)
Titans pass game coordinator Charles London (bigger lol or complete franchise suicide hiring internal)
Ravens OC Todd Monken
Ravens DC Mike Macdonald
Browns DC Jim Schwartz
Buccaneers OC Dave Canales
Dolphins OC Frank Smith
Cowboys DC Dan Quinn
Bengals OC Brian Callahan
Rams DC Raheem Morris

Any head Coach is going to have his guys. It will be one team or another.
Yes but when it isn't working and players are regressing at every side of the ball and that coach makes no changes, or does but hires his buddies buddy that's an issue. That's why Vrabel is gone, this OL issue got him shit cannedans you can to stack the other issues on top. Bad defense, or inconsistent, special teams allowing Stonehouse to get murdered and muffled punt returns. Just shit everywhere it was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back