Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even decided on who I want. Didn't think we'd be looking for another HC for at least the next 5 years. Still in shock that he got canned.

Think Slowik will get the hire though. 40 years and older HC club no longer exists, so it will definitely be someone in their mid 30s.

They're all arrogant a-holes, and none of them should be considered in the Titans search for HC, obviously.
Good news for you, Saban isn’t looking and Urban will never get a sniff of the NFL again. Now, Harbaugh is another story. I don’t want him, but he is a qualified candidate.

Good news for you, Saban isn’t looking and Urban will never get a sniff of the NFL again. Now, Harbaugh is another story. I don’t want him, but he is a qualified candidate.
Harbaugh left the NFL for Michigan, and just won the NC.

He's not leaving Ann Arbor and his current salary for Nashville, that's for certain.

Which is good, bc I'm not one of his fans :brow:

He's not leaving Ann Arbor and his current salary for Nashville, that's for certain.

This is what I thought too.
Michigan fans were getting super impatient but he gave them what they were waiting for just last night and gets paid a lot.

It took him a decade to turn that team into a contender. Don't think he'll want to do it again after the NCAA fires his program into the sun.

It took him a decade to turn that team into a contender. Don't think he'll want to do it again after the NCAA fires his program into the sun.
Yeah, he’s got some baggage to run away from. Plus, he didn’t actually win a SB the last time he tried. I’m sure he thinks he can do it if given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back