Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaugh is a prick, but he was a successful prick in San Francisco. The Titans would be foolish not to consider Harbaugh a candidate. He reached the Superbowl and the NFC championship on two other occasions with just 4 years coaching there. His worst season was 8-8. 5-3 in the playoffs, yep sign me up.

I hope they bring in a young offensive minded coach. No former texan coordinators lol. I don’t really know who’s out there, just hope they get someone whos offensive minded and doesn’t hire their buddy’s as coordinators.

stroud was Check Down Charlie... moves the chains & gets lots of first downs

You don’t throw for 4108 yards in 15 games being a check down Charlie. But if that’s the case give me check down Charlie every Sunday. He averaged 8.2 yards per attempt which is 3rd longest on the entire NFL.

For reference Mahomes averaged 7 yards per and 3rd most check downs

Stroud was 15th in check downs which is about league average

Nico Collins 1297 16.2 yards per
Tank Dell 709. 15.1per

The Texans offense was impressive for where they came from. Any other assertion is ludicrous. But I expect that from you.

So again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Bring in Brian as head coach and then his dad as OC or assistant HC. Getting Bill would be fantastic as we know that he actually has plenty of experience coaching/building OLs. We would have to give him a higher up title than OL coach to poach him from the Browns.

If we go this route I hope he is able to talk Tee Higgins into coming with him, assuming the Bengals don't tag him.
i would like higgins on our team, i would not like him at the cost it's going to take though. he's basically the premier WR FA this cycle, and he isnt worth WR1 money, imo

i would like higgins on our team, i would not like him at the cost it's going to take though. he's basically the premier WR FA this cycle, and he isnt worth WR1 money, imo

I disagree. I think he's a top 15 overall WR in the NFL and he's only 24.

Whatever we do, I hope we are able to keep Hopkins. He had a nice rapport with Levis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back