Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Subject line pretty much says it all. Seeing Peytie rattle on about watching his brother because his torching of the Titans is boring makes me want to wretch.:drool:

I have a feeling that comercial might just be the spark our boys on defense need this year to bust ol' peyton in the mouth this year.

That's right I'm going out on a limb here and making the prediction!!!!

The Titans will go 1-1 against the Colts this year :-/

they should play that one right b4 out defense goes on the field for the colts first defensive possession... that commercial just pissses me the hell off

I've been waiting for Payton to get shelled- one time. The Colts are one good hit away from a LOSING season.

I also hope they play that commercial in the locker room before the Colts game. The D got what they deserved in that commercial- they were absolutely HORRIBLE last year. The director of the commercial should have shown a clip of Schwartz with his finger up his nose to complete the picture.

I'm so proud that it took this long for this topic to come up.
I have read some references to it on the board but it's good that it took days and days for it to be brought into a thread. Someone with the skills ought to post that thing on YOUTUBE so it can be posted here so we can see what a queerbait Manning is over and over again.

On a more serious note, this type of ad is a precursor to the choke. You must know what I mean. I'm so glad this comercial is out there. The D will be fired up, you bet they will, plus we VISIT Indy early in the season, so that is a plus IMHO.

Also, Colt fans will defend Manning as if he had absolutely no input as to the content of the commercial... c'mon.. that is complete and total bs. 5-11 team going home and feeling sorry for themselves my arse. Give me a break.

Beat the Colts

I don't care if we went 1-15. Just as long as we beat the Colts at home. At least we can walk down the ramp cheering and yelling like the good ole days.

***Rant***

I really dislike the Colts for two reasons. First, they beat us every year. Second, I really REALLY can't stand the people who live in Tennessee who support the Colts over the Titans just because of Peyton Manning. I strongly believe you should support your home town team, unless you recently moved here. Otherwise, don't put on a Colts jersey, come to the game in Nashville, and cheer agains't the Titans because you think Peyton Manning is the greatest QB in the history University of Tennessee football.

I'm still a fan of the University of Tennessee and I supported Peyton when he was there, but he doesn't play there anymore. Get over it.

Please say some one else agrees with me.

thats aight the new power ranking say it right for manning. have you seen them it gives a reason why each team wont go to the super bowl. and they hit manning in hisface with their comments on how he cant make it past the first round in playoffs.

I can't stand UT and which makes me dislike Manning even more.

Two years ago, a jerkbait in an orange jumpsuit was sitting next to me at the Colts "Berlin Wall" game. He denied being a colts fan, but I noticed he kept clapping his hands between his legs when Manning made a play. It made me so sick.

We almost got into fisticuffs when I asked him if his jumpsuit came with knee pads and a box of Kleenex.

hrudy18 said:
I don't care if we went 1-15. Just as long as we beat the Colts at home. At least we can walk down the ramp cheering and yelling like the good ole days.

***Rant***

I really dislike the Colts for two reasons. First, they beat us every year. Second, I really REALLY can't stand the people who live in Tennessee who support the Colts over the Titans just because of Peyton Manning. I strongly believe you should support your home town team, unless you recently moved here. Otherwise, don't put on a Colts jersey, come to the game in Nashville, and cheer agains't the Titans because you think Peyton Manning is the greatest QB in the history University of Tennessee football.

I'm still a fan of the University of Tennessee and I supported Peyton when he was there, but he doesn't play there anymore. Get over it.

Please say some one else agrees with me.
you are spot on.

I'd like to do better than 1-15 though.

If I had Sunday Ticket I would cancel it after seeing that ad. Why would they try to sell a product to NFL fans and totally insult a portion of those fans?
Marketing jerks.

Hoffa said:
If I had Sunday Ticket I would cancel it after seeing that ad. Why would they try to sell a product to NFL fans and totally insult a portion of those fans?
Marketing jerks.

Nashville is a small market for one reason. The other is provocative advertising- it works really well. We're all talking about the commercial and the product right now.

I'm glad that commercial is out there.

I agree with the points made about it serving as motivation.

Besides, it's a crow eating opp for Peyton.

I think we should play the commercial at the next game. It will be better than watching "Remeber the Titans" for the 100th time. Videos just lose their flare after a couple viewings. The tech guy at the stadium as plenty of time in the offseason to come up with new ideas.

Personally, I think we should hire Eddie George to come back and just wave his towel around on the sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back