Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrudy18 said:
I think we should play the commercial at the next game. It will be better than watching "Remeber the Titans" for the 100th time. Videos just lose their flare after a couple viewings. The tech guy at the stadium as plenty of time in the offseason to come up with new ideas.

Personally, I think we should hire Eddie George to come back and just wave his towel around on the sideline.

Or play Peyton and his "I'm trying to be a good team-mate here" quotes.

He'll be asking dad to arrange a trade by the end of the 1st quarter.

you know what i noticed today when i watched that commercial? it was a four man rush with no pressure.

of course we dont blitz manning and he sits comfortably in the pocket and is able to fit the ball between to defenders with no one in his face.

ahh... the smack returners... friggin sweet.

peter_griffin_1.gif

bigtitan53279 said:
you know what i noticed today when i watched that commercial? it was a four man rush with no pressure.

of course we dont blitz manning and he sits comfortably in the pocket and is able to fit the ball between to defenders with no one in his face.

Titans DC Dehr Schwartzie believes that "You can't blitz Manning". He said that in a post game radio interview after the second dolt game last season.

is anyone else tired of this NFL Network commercial??

With the colts & Titans, satan...ummm. excuse me(cough) Manning talking to the camera while the clock ticks and he is is about to throw a touchdown against us with the score -colts 28 titans 3- he's like "You could be watching my brother eli yadadadadadadadada...." Just wanted to remind everyone I HATE THE COLTS......

Personal feelings aside, it's not a very good commercial.

The one I'm sickest of seeing seems to run on NFL Network several times an hour -- or maybe I'm just that weary of it. It's the one where someone in a kangaroo costume comes into the Eagles locker room, then is confronted by the Eagle mascot.

Does the Peyton Manning Commercial Mocking The Titans Get You Mad????

I get so mad watching that commercial.......28-3 and you could be watching his brother eli????????? acting like the Titans are a joke!!! I live in arizona maybe its regional but it pisses me off!!!!

funny thing is i dont think that they care too much, but i saw a commerciall the other day with the titans in it scoring a touchdown, but i cant remember what it was for

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wK1au5VfL4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9wK1au5VfL4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back