Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
but once you get going on it and do something that you think may cause it to happen again but it doesn't you feel alot better.

Exactly, however some people are naturally tentative about taking that leap of faith so to speak. In my own case I didn't really have a choice, divisional championship game being my first game back and we already had one starting linebacker out.

Soxcat said:
I say we forget Bush with our #3 and draft Gunny. Gunny will not be as big of a hit on our CAP.

You don't know me very well do you. :brow:

Rosenhaus is already ringing based on your comment. :ha:

elfinmagic53 said:
Ya'll really need to quit hatin' on Lamont Thompson. He's a solid safety. He can't help if he was saddled with an inadequate pair of corners.

ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Flush your words down the:flush:

Gunny, you don't see me using your first name do you? :ha:
I was saying it was heresy to Reynaldology...
the whole inadequate pair of corners remark.

But check it out! I've got a little sidekick in PaCmAn 4 MvP32!!!
As far as I know I'm the only Reynaldology convert...
And I'm carrying the cross of Pacman...

but I hear it's really kicking around Melbourne. (Reynaldology)
Do they think it's a footy player?

That parcel may arrive Saturday. Almost definately by monday.

I wasn't double posting...said I had to wait 500 seconds, so I left for work and asked my wife to hit the button when she got up. Resulted in a double post. O well. I deleted it.

For the record and on topic Lamont Thompson ain't as bad as some say but has become a disapointment and if he doesn't fix his game he will be gone. I like him but he is not solid. For that matter Williams is under par and consider how we aquired Tank if he makes it back on the team and does not do way better he will be selling life insurence in two years.

The corners are better than the safeties, period.

What we need is Vince Young so McNair will be the next NOD.

PaCmAn 4MvP32 said:
Country Musik is de best musik
cyrus_somegave.jpg

You know this is the guy that wears the T-Rac costume, don't you?

trac4.jpg

Either Steve or Billy won't be back next year. Billy has some trade value. So I would imagine we will try to keep steve. With this young team it is going to be hard to improve if steve can't stay healthy and practice with the team. We are picking up a qb at some point. However, I think that between now and the draft Vince Young passes up Leinart and is chosen before him.

vnomus2 said:
However, I think that between now and the draft Vince Young passes up Leinart and is chosen before him.

ya think ?

I think that happened about a week ago
i wouldn't be shocked if Matt slipped farther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back