Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Rap fans

I really like this guy. I didnt even know he was a Christian rapper until @VondyP told me in shoutbox. Another goofy looking white rapper

Any Tech N9ne fans?

And lil Dickey doing his thing. Hes hit or miss on his songs but the guy is funny

Staind

Funeral song

Always liked this this guys voide. He misses a few notes here but he has excellent range. Always wished I didnt sound like a dying horse when I try to sing

So from time to time I start digging around for new ska bands (yes, they are still around and still influencing new bands) but as I was searching something got me reading about the Aquabats.
I had no idea one of their first drummers was The Baron von Tito, better known as Travis Barker, the huge mega hit drummer for Blink 182.

Interesting history, but to continue with the thread anyway I suggest the aquabats biggest hit “Super Rad”

Their show over the weekend left me speechless. Saw them in the 90's twice and they were good, but not nearly as amazing as this time around. Complete stimuli overload. Massive Fractal stage sound. They have been busy learning stuff since disappearing 20 years ago.

Latest posts

Back