Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

uwelcome. That girl sliced like 4 fingers to the bone on a piece of broken glass, and still managed to recover and fix he rtendons to play music that beautiful.

id go balls deep with her

My little friend tinnitus. He keeps me from listening to music for months at a time.
Watch that volume on the headphones kids. It will come back to bite you on the arse..

My little friend tinnitus. He keeps me from listening to music for months at a time.
Watch that volume on the headphones kids. It will come back to bite you on the arse..

I've had that gd ringing ever since I can remember. It only really messes with me when there is complete silence.... ie, when im trying to go to sleep.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. Sometimes it gets stuck on a higher pitch ringing. That is especially crappy.

It is much more noticeable when someone brings it up. dicks.

My bad..
Have you had the hearing tests? If there is deafness present you may be able to fix tinnitus with a hearing aid.
I have no hearing loss so I'm screwed there.
There's also tinnitus retraining and retuning if you have $4000 to toss around.
There are a few iPhone apps that offer the pink noise etc. I use that when it gets bad. Cap'n Kirk style!

I've had that gd ringing ever since I can remember. It only really messes with me when their is complete silence.... ie, when im trying to go to sleep.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. Sometimes it gets stuck on a higher pitch ringing. That is especially crappy.

It is much more noticeable when someone brings it up. dicks.

My bad..
Have you had the hearing tests? If there is deafness present you may be able to fix tinnitus with a hearing aid.
I have no hearing loss so I'm screwed there.
There's also tinnitus retraining and retuning if you have $4000 to toss around.
There are a few iPhone apps that offer the pink noise etc. I use that when it gets bad. Cap'n Kirk style!

Nah. Never had any tests. No hearing loss/problems. I was pretty concerned when I signed up for the army and had to do the audio test.. those beeps are so weak, thought I would fail. But scored perfect.

No idea what pink noise is. googling naow!

edit: Sounds like white noise to me...I'm almost positive the "2 hour youtube heavy storm" video I use for sleep is this pink noise, heh.

And now since I know a few more appreciate these types of voices

Fast forwards a minute. John Owen Jones (a former phantom) singing Bring Him Home from Les Miserables.

And since Violins got brought into it (love violins).

Guy named Bryson. If you like it, look up his Halo cover in the performance hall.

Lindey Stirling does dubstep

I have always had a soft spot for these guys.

I also enjoy Apocalyptica, but have recently stopped listening to them after they got famous. End Hipster statement.

Latest posts

Back