Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy enough to do that they don't get caught (by the normal customer, anyway). If you know enough about your car to catch them in it, you don't need to go to them in the first place...

I saw a guy on 20/20 once convince a woman to pay $100 to change the air in her tires... this was in addition to paying for a part that did not need replacements, nor was replaced. :sad2: btw- for some reason I could not get that video to play for me. I've changed my own oil and the worst thing about it apart from a little mess is the time it takes. Plus the oil filter is always a pain, otherwise, it's a snap. I've got a pan/jug. I still prefer a change service... (just recently used walmart for the first time) was nice to have that already done once we left the store. Maybe for a simple oil change I can feel good about Wal-Mart, because at least you know that everybody in that store on every level has got somebody staring down their subbordinates so they don't lose their own jobs. It's freaking crazy how long some of the walmart "lifers" have been there. There are some real kool-aide drinkers in wal-marts middle management that's for sure. You know there is a real anal-attentive guy running that garage making sure those boys do it right. Poor saps. And screw Wal-Mart btw! I hate that freakin place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back