Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm getting pretty fucking sick of making us Texans 2.0

they are fucking garbage, why are we hiring their staff

if their staff were good, the team would be good

real fucking sick of it

I didn’t think they would seriously hire a babysitter for Downing like their did for Bowen. On the up side it shold improve our gameplans and playcalling…

ok i'm getting pretty ****ing sick of making us Texans 2.0

they are ****ing garbage, why are we hiring their staff

if their staff were good, the team would be good

real ****ing sick of it

It is possible to have good coaches on a bad team. Can only shine a turd so much.

It is possible to have good coaches on a bad team. Can only shine a turd so much.
except we aren't just hiring 1 "possibly good" coach, we're hiring multiple coaches from a shit team

and you're supposed to hire assistants from good team via promotion, not hire from trash teams and hope they weren't the reason their players were trash

except we aren't just hiring 1 "possibly good" coach, we're hiring multiple coaches from a **** team

and you're supposed to hire assistants from good team via promotion, not hire from trash teams and hope they weren't the reason their players were trash

Uhhh what? Lol that’s not how any of this works. So if you work for a company that goes bankrupt you should never get a job again? Simply because you worked for a bad owner?

Texans and Tim Kelly were a pain in our ass this year and especially when they had capable offensive players in previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back