Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I were Jones I would retire…having several concussions in the same yr is not a good sign.
Ben Jones has been around for awhile it wouldn’t surprise me if he retired. That being said if he does the new GM hopefully drafts lineman better than JRob did because they’re going to need an entire offensive line via draft and free agency.

Corey Levin could be the long term replacement for Ben Jones at center. He has played really well since entering the lineup.

Ben Jones has been around for awhile it wouldn’t surprise me if he retired. That being said if he does the new GM hopefully drafts lineman better than JRob did because they’re going to need an entire offensive line via draft and free agency.
as long as Keith Carter is around we will never know. He will ruin any lineman any one drafts or signs.

I think jones is probably retiring at the end of this season. Which makes bringing Davis back even more crucial imo
I think that’s a huge likelihood too.

Once he went out with a concussion for the 2nd time as a titan that’s I recall, I figured he was calling it, he’s had a good career and a good run here.

honest question... you believe he actually had them or it was Titans being wussie ass Titans???
I don’t think Jones is a wuss. He ain’t out unless he has to be. Also, Vrabel hates losing too much to do that with any player intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back