Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those third downs make me nervous. The team needs to figure out how to do better on first and second down.
yeah we are relying on 3rd down way too much, cant consistently win games like that. at some point you arent going to convert 3 and 4 of them in a row

All those third downs make me nervous. The team needs to figure out how to do better on first and second down.
So true, our drives are always a grind as we lack big plays. Think we're one of the few teams not to have scored from outside the redzone this year.

Lewis looked much better throughout. I don't know if that had to do with the particular Dallas D or if Henry is just worse but the latter appears to be the case. Lewis will likely be the bread winner by year's end.

@JCBRAVE, pretty sure you called that and I argued that Henry would have more carries (not necessarily touches) by the end of the year. Seems I was wrong.
There will be times the snap counts are lopsided with these two, but its the right move to roll with the hot hand.

Henry can still be the "starter" but if Lewis is running laps you have to keep him in.

Henry is too dynamic an athlete to just forget about. Plus as mighty as Lewis looks at times, I dont think hes a guy you can force 20 runs thru every game.

i loved hearing witten cry about the star disrespect

LOVE IT
he aint wrong tho.

The Titans fan in me enjoyed it, but if that were the other way around and our logo was disrespected Id feel some kind of way.

I never mind the endzone celebrations by other teams but to go out of the way and run 60 yards to mid field is straight up disrespectful.

With Taywan hurt, do we finally bring some decent WRs in for workouts? Saw the saints are bringing in 3 today including Dez, and they already have 4 better than our #2.

he aint wrong tho.

The Titans fan in me enjoyed it, but if that were the other way around and our logo was disrespected Id feel some kind of way.

I never mind the endzone celebrations by other teams but to go out of the way and run 60 yards to mid field is straight up disrespectful.
good. fuck the cowboys

With Taywan hurt, do we finally bring some decent WRs in for workouts? Saw the saints are bringing in 3 today including Dez, and they already have 4 better than our #2.
"bring some decent WR's in " lol

what "decent" WR is there available at this point?

he aint wrong tho.

seems like that KB's star stand got our team fired up!

byard on the star was beautiful. cowboys are weak. dak is trash.

giphy.gif

Oh Im not questioning KB for his actions, youre 100% dead on. That helped our guys.

But for an opposing fan it was 100% disrespectful.
Our team has a history of that. Remember the stomping of terrible towel? We don’t care what other fans thing. Sometimes it’s good to be the bad guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back