Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's laughing when he does it

crying when it happens to him .. so much so they gotta change the rules to appease baby belichick

It should go away. It's bs gamesmanship. Now I'm glad vrabel used it to punk the dark lord. But now it should go away.
Bill exposed the issue so good for him for seeing the hole in the rules

Glad he did it, ended up killing their season cause Vrabel picked up on it as well

It should be addressed, but good on Vrabel for using against Belicheat and hilarious that Belicheat whines about it when he's on the other side

That move signaled the end of the dynasty imo. You would have never seen the Pats pull that in a meaningless game years ago. Bill got arrogant.

It should be addressed, but good on Vrabel for using against Belicheat and hilarious that Belicheat whines about it when he's on the other side

He did it when it didn't matter to show that it was absurd.

If he really wanted to use it to his advantage, you think he would show his cards in an early season blowout against the Jets or whoever?

Vrabel likes to punk Belichick. Remember last time we played the Pats in the regular season, Pats attempted a pass to TB and it failed? Couple drives later we completed a big pass to MM lmao

Vrabel likes to punk Belichick. Remember last time we played the Pats in the regular season, Pats attempted a pass to TB and it failed? Couple drives later we completed a big pass to MM lmao

That move also bit him in the ass against the eagles on the super bowl.

I really hope the pats just suck for years now. Not that good 1-15 suck that gets you a shot at a franchise QB... They need a decade of 6 win teams.

The Pats had three timeouts with 5:52 left in a one-point game. Call a timeout if you don't like it the clock running. They'd still have 2 timeouts and the two-minute warning.

You know what vrabel should have done? Take the penalty, let the clock run, take it again, let it run a bit, then quick snapped a fake.

That really would have pissed Darth hoodie off.

We are all enjoying it because it worked. Thank goodness. Not gonna lie, I was super nervous thinking they'd still have enough time on the clock. My mindset was get a possession as quickly as possible, so if they score, we still, hopefully, have time for another drive.

But with hindsight... beautiful. Kudos Vrabel and way to trust your D.

That rule does suck tho. Get it out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back