Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....got the email today for season ticket members with instructions on logging in tomorrow to buy tickets.

it is clear as mud.

I looked at the email for ticket purchase. I see you can pay for new tickets or deduct from your season ticket account. What I wanted to verify current 2020 season tickets will roll over to 2021 if you don't make a new deduction for limited tickets available this season. Looks like that happens but I don't see where that is written.

That noted policy says for steelers game you can buy new tickets and will be put in a social distance pod. My window to buy tickets opens on Thurs. When that happens I can see what seats are available.

Anyone buy tickets yet? Just wondering if how sales are going.

I looked at the email for ticket purchase. I see you can pay for new tickets or deduct from your season ticket account. What I wanted to verify current 2020 season tickets will roll over to 2021 if you don't make a new deduction for limited tickets available this season. Looks like that happens but I don't see where that is written.

That noted policy says for steelers game you can buy new tickets and will be put in a social distance pod. My window to buy tickets opens on Thurs. When that happens I can see what seats are available.

Anyone buy tickets yet? Just wondering if how sales are going.
My cousin and I got some. It deducted from his season ticket account. Any money he doesn't use for tickets will roll over to 2021. We were able to get every game remaining except for the Steelers and Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back