Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
we better not move saffold out of G, thats his position. rather let him be elite there

I agree!

Why make a good G into a bad T. Then you are bad at both positions.

I remember Jack Pardee (going way back) put Bruce Matthews at LT once because he was afraid of putting young Brad Hopkins going against Bruce Smith. Matthews had a horrible game, gave up 4 sacks.

Bills release Quinton Spain - ProFootballTalk

Bills release full time starter Quinton Spain today. He was a starter for the Titans in 2018 and was with the team for 4 years. He knows Vrabel's system. Played with Ben Jones so there's some familiarity.
Maybe we move Roger to LT...and put him back at LG or keep him for depth.

Spain is trash when it comes to run blocking which does not really fit the Titans O. I am not so sure they would want him.

He was the Bills starter and they just straight up cut him mid season? We already let him walk once, why would we bring him back if another team just dumped him mid season....

Dont see a better thread to put this, but shout out to Nate Davis. He was a bit of a concern in the offseason, but got better throughout last season, and looks to be a solid starter.

Just re-watched the DH 94 TD run, he and Kelly opened up a massive hole ont he right for DH to run through. Pushed back their men a fair bit.

I would take him back in a minute for depth.

Taylor Lewan injury is an eye opener - and getting quinton back for way cheaper is a hell of a bargain for a little insurance.

He was the Bills starter and they just straight up cut him mid season? We already let him walk once, why would we bring him back if another team just dumped him mid season....

Actually the Bills moved Cody Ford into OG which is why Spain lost his job. Spain isn't a bad depth guy. IF they think he is better than Douglas or Munyer why wouldn't you bring him in to improve the roster? Probably won't happen however because there are other teams more in need of a starting OG that will sign him.

Bottom line is that Spain is a legit starting caliber NFL OG (not a great one) who was displaced here when we signed Saffold. He won't be without a job for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back