Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont see a better thread to put this, but shout out to Nate Davis. He was a bit of a concern in the offseason, but got better throughout last season, and looks to be a solid starter.

Just re-watched the DH 94 TD run, he and Kelly opened up a massive hole ont he right for DH to run through. Pushed back their men a fair bit.
What are Nates pentalty numbers? It feels like I hear his number called a decent amount

Bills didn’t think too highly of him, even for depth purposes.
So by this logic you don't want Ngakoue either because Vikings didn't think too highly of him, even for depth purposes.

Teams trade and release players for a multitude of reasons. They move on. Doesn't mean they still can't add value.

So by this logic you don't want Ngakoue either because Vikings didn't think too highly of him, even for depth purposes.

Teams trade and release players for a multitude of reasons. They move on. Doesn't mean they still can't add value.
From what I saw, Minnesota didn’t just move Ngakoue to the bench before unloading him. They also traded him for something in return.

So no, I don’t see that as the same logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back