Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s actually a good play call. Typical passing down, against a team with a nasty pass rush, zero issue there but still gotta catch them really off guard.
I would love to see someone go back over every 3rd and long screen play we have done in the past 5 years and see what the success rate is... I am willing to bet 100 bucks that it is successful under 15% of attempts.

At some point tim Kelly gonna have to grab his nuts and call a play that's not a screen pass. I get he's scared of getting sacked but this ain't it

Screen play out of trips. Heres and idea. TE over garret you use less twat. Why cant we get an offensive cordinator worth a pay check. I dont even think theyre blitzing, every 3rd down its 2v2 between on the left. Get chig over there god dam

I would love to see someone go back over every 3rd and long screen play we have done in the past 5 years and see what the success rate is... I am willing to bet 100 bucks that it is successful under 15% of attempts.
What’s the success rate of screens ever?
Probably drops on 3rd and long as it’s a fairly common call, not necessarily a bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back