Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really show your work? What game are you watching please send any targets to the TE by silly titans

5 targets out of 13.

Levis has thrown 13 passes and 5 where to tight ends. He has 82 yards passing 22 of which are to tight ends.

You make it to easy. Y’all just make this shit up. But I’m sure you will make some excuse to how I’m wrong.

Y’all wanted change at LT. You got it. It was worse.

Unfortunately, without putting Skoronski at LT (has not been there since college) we have no answer at LT right now. Dillard was basically a doorman for the pass rush, and Radunz has been a penalty machine.

I do not see us moving Skoronski, so let's just hope Levis does not get seriously hurt this season.

Titans usually have a history of playing good on the road outside of Nashville - are they trying to be this pitiful? This is beyond historically bad on the road.

So Vrabel can show something here by making some in game adjustments to combat what TB is doing.
I’m willing to bet we see a lot of the same though.

Our defense is legit I don't a single person talking bad about them.
They did only give up 7 points. Usually that’s pretty good for a half.
Counting how pitiful the O did, I’m sure the amount of effort required was equal to a normal team’s 3qtrs of a game.
That means flood gates will open by the 4th.

So Vrabel can show something here by making some in game adjustments to combat what TB is doing.
I’m willing to bet we see a lot of the same though.
You won't see a damn thing no changes. Vrabel needs a whole off-season to make adjustments. What a well respected, goated, players play for him, good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back