Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this Titans team good at except punting?

Cant run, cant pass protect, can't catch.

Cant stop the run, cant stop the pass. Lose the coaching battles and cant adjust.

Terrible.

At this point it's best for the team if we lose every damn game from here on out. Trade Vrabs to the Pat's for a top 10 pick and have 2 top 10 picks. Go LT and WR.

It’s actually crazy just how bad, how quick this team and roster has gotten over the past couple seasons.

From number one seed to laughing stock. I’m having flashbacks to the dark ages from 2009-2015. Man I hope we don’t have to suffer though another decade like that again.

It’s actually crazy just how bad, how quick this team and roster has gotten over the past couple seasons.

From number one seed to laughing stock. I’m having flashbacks to the dark ages from 2009-2015. Man I hope we don’t have to suffer though another decade like that again.
highly respected HC vrable been here for both those years

That’s why JRob was fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back