Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillard must be benched if Brunskill is back next week. I have never seen a NFL tackle get beat as bad as he does on nearly every play. He didn't even set up on him...my lord....

How can Vrabel and co continue with this Dillard experiment at LT? Absolutely shocking he is still even on the roster. Coaching malpractice...

Remember when I said Dillard couldn't block a turtle? He just lost to one
AND….he even jumped early and couldn’t get setup for his block. It’s atrocious that this guy is even on the field. If we are going to get beat at least let the hungry young guys prove they are worse (which I bet are not).

Dillard must be benched if Brunskill is back next week. I have never seen a NFL tackle get beat as bad as he does on nearly every play. He didn't even set up on him...my lord....
I feel he would miss the bench.
Dillard should be forced to sit on the ground.

How can Vrabel and co continue with this Dillard experiment at LT? Absolutely shocking he is still even on the roster. Coaching malpractice...

Play who? All those great Oline guys sitt8ng at home waiting on a job? It’s funny how you think this is just so easy.

Really? It took Via 3 seconds to get there a 400 lb not on Levis.
While Dillar is do some weird slide move and giving outside leverage and just let him walk right to Levis. Levis tried to step up but it was right into Dillard...just trash by Dillard. I'd rather see Rupich at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back