Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this challenge...we'd be short...and we're not going to get the first, and if the refs do call it incomplete we lose that...

I can understand the yards for the punt as someone mentioned though, so maybe that's it.

I don't understand this challenge...we'd be short...and we're not going to get the first, and if the refs do call it incomplete we lose that...

I can understand the yards for the punt as someone mentioned though, so maybe that's it.
That is it. 10 yards is worth it

Not very fun having to punt backed up in your own end zone

Tanny has not played good this game. Easily could be picked off a few more times than he has already

He's had a mixed bag is the best way I can describe it. He's looked really sharp at times, and has made 3-4 passes that really make you scratch your head. I wouldn't say it's a bad game, but it's not a good game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back